Friday, August 7, 2009

just the small things

Hey i was just thinking time fly's by so fast that sometimes we forget some of the small things in life, so i thought i could take some time to write some things down.

First today was Elyjah's b-day he is now 6. School will start in 6 days, and my 3rd baby is going to start school this year. On one hand this will be nice i will only have one baby left at home, but on the other hand i will only have one baby left at home. I find myself going back and forth on that one, but time has to go on right? My oldest has turned 7 this year and is turning 14 next week. (lol)
The baby is getting so big that soon i will not be able to call him the baby(3 years old in 2 weeks.) Sometime i sit and wonder where has the time gone, and why did it have to go by so fast.

1 comment:

  1. Love the picture. Hope you are better at keeping up with it then I am

    ReplyDelete